All submitted manuscripts must be prepared in strict accordance with the 7th edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA 7; see http://www.apastyle.org/ or owl.purdue.edu. The submitted manuscripts should be no less than 3000 words including references, appendices, tables, and figures. Book reviews should comprise minimum of 1000 words.
All manuscripts must be submitted online through the Jour-OLS online system. All authors must register to the Jour-OLS before submitting a manuscript. The template will assist you in formatting your paper. Please, insert the text keeping the format and styles. The parts of the paper (title, abstract, keywords, sections, text, etc.) are already defined on the style sheet.
List of files that must be uploaded during the manuscript submission process.
- Full Text File
- Copyright Form
- Similarity Report
- Evidence of proofreading, if you are not a native English speaker,
Similarity report of the manuscript must be uploaded during the manuscript submission process.
Proofreading is important to ensure that there is not any grammatical error. So if you are not a native English speaker, then proofreading of the manuscript also must be done and evidence of proofreading must be provided during the manuscript submission process.
- All submitted manuscripts are reviewed for compliance with the Jour-OLS initially by editor(s).
- The submitted manuscripts are sent to at least two reviewers (blind).
- Based on reviewers’ evaluations, the responsible editor(s) will accept or reject the submitted manuscripts.
- The overall review process including peer-review, revision of the manuscript, and the final decision is completed within at least two months.